Dental filling is a treatment to restore the function and integrity of missing tooth structure resulting from cavity or other factors.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is dental filling treatment painful?
- With modern techniques and varied local anesthetic solutions, it is rare to have a sensation in the tooth during treatment.
- Will the tooth hurt after the dental filling treatment?
- Depending on the patient, it is very common for your tooth to remain sensitive for a few days after the treatment. The discomfort is usually mild and only temporary.
- How to take care of dental fillings?
- Dental fillings are very easy to take care of. You would only be required to keep up with your regular dental care routine, which mainly includes brushing and flossing twice a day and attending regular dental check-ups.
- How long will the dental filling last?
- If the dental filling has been taken care of properly, a typical filling can last up to 15 years before it requires to be replaced.