Peeling is a cosmetic procedure during which a controlled burn to the skin is performed. As a result, new regenerated skin looks smoother and less wrinkled than old skin.
Types of peeling:
- Chemical, mechanical, enzymatic peeling (enzyme), laser peeling, cryo peeling. The most common is chemical peeling. Depending on the depth of penetration, it is:
- superficial peeling affects only the upper layers of the epidermis median peeling, acts more deeply, reaching the middle layer of the epidermis.
- deep peeling, stimulates the entire epidermis and it is the must aggressive one.
Indications for peeling:
- stretch marks.
- follicular hyperkeratosis.
- fine-wrinkled skin.
- decrease in skin elasticity.
- bad texture.
- Skin damagethe
- presence of inflammation
- the tendency to scarring
- intolerance to the component of the peel.
Why you have to do peeling?
Peeling fights the signs of aging and eliminates pigmentation. Already after the first session you can see how the general condition improved. The skin becomes more toned and elastic. Peeling improves blood circulation and increase the supplying of every cell with oxygen. The face gets shine. Previously, cosmetologists recommended to do peels in autumn and winter, but now there is a special peels that if you will do it with a good sun protection will give you a quit good results. The most effective one is a combination with ferulic,retinol, alpha-arbutin, traexamic acid and butylresocinol, such a peel using nanotechnology can penetrate deep inside the skin without harming its surface so because of that the peel will start from inside to outside and not in the opposite way as the other peels do. After such peeling, pigmentation will be more less, hydro balance is restored, the skin of the face becomes smooth and tender and texture will be good.
Dr. Walid Abdel Malak