Technically known as rhytidoplasty, facial surgery is a surgical procedure to improve visible signs of aging on the face and neck, such as:
- Sagging in the middle third of the face;
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids;
- Deep creases along the nose that extends to the corner of the mouth;
- Fat that has dropped or been displaced;
- Loss of muscle tone in the lower face, which can cause jowls;
- Loose skin and excess fat deposits under the chin and jaw.
Rejuvenation procedures typically performed in conjunction with face lifting are forehead lifting, to correct sagging or frowning, and eyelid surgery, to rejuvenate the eyes.
Facelifting is a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy;
- You don't smoke;
- If you have a positive attitude and a realistic expectation of the surgical outcome.