What is fibroblast therapy?
- Fibroblast therapy is a newly introduced cosmetic treatment method that targets the fibroblast cells in the dermis layer; those cells are the ones responsible for the production of collagen and many types of proteins in our skin.
How does fibroblast therapy work?
- For the procedure, we use a device that is called a plasma pen; which releases a target current above the skin without directly touching it, which would cause tissues contraction and stimulate fibroblasts activity which would lead in the end to skin rejuvenation and tightening.
Where can we use this method of treatment?
Fibroblast therapy can be used in a wide range of cosmetic services;
– Wrinkles treatment (face, neck, decollate, etc.).
– Excision of warts, Papilloma, and many other benign tumors of the skin
Is it safe?
- In the majority of the cases, it is a very safe treatment option but like all the other clinical treatments it may carry some side effects that differ in severity and complexity according to each case and condition.
Thus all the possible side effects should be discussed as per each case of each patient.