Eyelid surgery improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both. Surgery provides a rejuvenated appearance in the area around the eyes, making the look appear more rested and alert.
- Upper eyelid surgery removes excess fat deposits that appear as swelling in the upper eyelids;
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision, and can be treated with upper eyelid surgery;
- Blepharoplasty of the lower eyelid removes excess skin and fine wrinkles on the lower eyelid;
- Bags under the eyes can be corrected by blepharoplasty;
- Lower eyelid surgery can correct lower eyelid drop.